Created with the intention of being worn round the clock, everything you own from Kyanite is of high-quality, made of sterling silver 925 and pure 18k gold plated. Like all valuable items; these art pieces should be treated with great care.
- As water promotes oxidation, we recommend removing your jewelry before showering, washing your hands, and participating in sweat-inducing activities.
- Exposure to certain chemicals can compromise the integrity of your jewels, such as perfumes, harsh cleansers, chlorine, salt water, etc
- Mix a bit of gentle soap with lukewarm water and rub the item with a soft cloth. Make sure to dry your pieces thoroughly before storing them.
Important: gold-plated items require greater care. Restrain from rubbing too hard to avoid any damage.
- To bring back shine to your pieces, use the special silver-polishing cloth provided with your order to gain back that brand new sparkle!
- Exposure to air can cause jewelry to lose its shine after a long period of time. Therefore, we recommend keeping your jewelry in a sealed bag or pouch, such as the ones we provide you with once you purchase your jewelry.